In order to keep you up to date about various special events and other materials that will enhance your spiritual walk with God, we include them on this page for your information.
Bible Study Handouts
Handouts are listed under the name of the teaching series. Please click on the link to view or print a copy of a handout.
Bible studies are held each Tuesday on our main campus.
Power Lunch 12:00pm
Hour of Power 7:00pm
- God Rewards Generous Living: May 20, 2014 View/Print
- Are You Living The Blessed Life?: May 6, 2014 View/Print
- Abiding In the Blessing: April 29, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 2: April 22, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 1: April 15, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 2: April 1, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 1: March 18, 2014 View/Print
- Principles of Multiplication: March 11, 2014 View/Print
- Access to the Kingdom: March 4, 2014 View/Print
- The Power of First Fruit Giving: Feb. 18, 2014 View/Print
- Demand and Blessing: Jan. 28, 2014 View/Print
- God’s Process for Promotion : November 19, 2013 View/Print
A study series based on John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” This Bible study shares key principles with the body of Christ about how we can perform Greater Works in our lives right now.
- Armageddon : September 24, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 2 : August 13, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 1 : August 6, 2013 View/Print
- Left Behind – ETS series : July 30, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Seals – EST series : July 23, 2013 View/Print
- John’s Heaven 2 : July 16, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Churches : June 18, 2013 View/Print
- End Time Signs : June 11, 2013 View/Print
A study series of the book of Revelations. This Bible study shares information about the signs of the end times that are evident in the world today and what we must do now to avoid being left behind. Topics include: the seven churches, heaven, the seven seals, being left behind, and Armageddon.
- The Prayer of Jabez : May 7, 2013 View/Print
- Kingdom Lifestyle- Part 8 : April 16, 2013 View/Print
- The Coming Wealth Transfer : March 5, 2013 View/Print
- The Blessed Life Part 6 : March 1, 2013 View/Print
- God Is a Rewarder- BS Handout : February 26, 2013 View/Print
- Mammon -Bible Study Handout : January 22, 2013 View/Print
- Faithfulness : December 4, 2013 View/Print
- The 7 Blessings of Abraham new : November 13, 2012 View/Print
- The Blessed Life : November 6, 2012 View/Print
A study series on how believers can live a blessed life right now. This Bible study is based on the book, The Blessed Life by Robert Morris. Topics include: mammon, wealth transfer, kingdom lifestyle, The Prayer of Jabez, and much more.
NB Job Zone
Welcome to the New Beginnings Job Zone
When we receive information about job listings, we post them here. We want to do all that we can to help our church members and our community during these challenging economic times. Please check back often for updated listings.
If you have a job listing that you would like to post, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.
Updated: June 10, 2015
- First in Families Coordinator
Interested parties should send a resume and Letter of Interest to HR
InReach is seeking a First in Families Coordinator to work out of the Charlotte office. The FIF Coordinator’s focus is to work to enhance the ability of customers and their families to lead a self-determined life. This is accomplished by coordinating and facilitating opportunities and resources that promote formal and informal support, information and choice
Essential Job Results: Determines nature of customer and family situation and proper linkage to community resources, establishing a course of action; Obtains requested supports by leveraging funds, soliciting donations, accessing community resources and obtaining grants; Oversees systemic and operational functions of the First in Families Project; Maintains customer and family confidence and protects operations; Maintains quality staff and volunteers. FIF Coordinator will lead the FIF Management Team in accordance to the FIF Guiding Principles and InReach Standards. Coordinator will also supervise and oversee coordination of all donated items.
Requirements/Qualifications: Possess a baccalaureate degree or a high school diploma with 2 years experience in resource development and with individuals with developmental disabilities; Experience working with volunteers and soliciting donations; Supervisory experience preferred; Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record. FIF Coordinator must also be able to speak in front of groups, lift up to 25 lbs, and drive a variety of vehicles.
Salary Range: $37K-$41K per year, depending on experience.
Please contact Beth James at ext. 434 with questions!
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
Office # 980-224-0874
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Virtual Customer Service Professionals’ duties will include the following:
-Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment and claims, and report problem areas
-Handle incoming calls collections and payments for Wireless bills and accessories
-Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
-Improve customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer
-Provide extraordinarily and personal customer service
-Provide technical support
-Ensure customer satisfaction by providing one call resolution and avoiding callbacks or escalating calls.
-Listen attentively, asking probing questions and taking appropriate steps to correct issues.
-Document customer accounts with actions taken and items discussed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
-Some College Courses Completed and High School Diploma
-Desire to own your own business preferred or join a company starting to grow
-Previous work at home experience in Customer Service at least one year experience or Call-Center industry with proven performance is meeting metrics
-Sales experience needed to obtain bonus
-Phone Etiquette Necessary
-Chat and Email Skills desired
- IT Positions at The Hartford
The Hartford is hiring for the following positions in Information Technology. Please visit their website for more information. Enter the job listing number to complete your search.
-IT Developer 1403983
-Data Architect 1404183
-Integration Modeler 140475
-Integration Designer 140473
- Project Assistant
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP seeks a short term Project Assistant for its Charlotte, NC office. The Project Assistant will work with the File Support team to prepare document files for transfer to off-site storage and other duties as assigned by supervisor, including duties related to document destruction.
High level of comfort with technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with attorneys and staff
· Flexibility to accept and meet varied work assignments
· Proficiency in reading, writing and communicating in English
· Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to detect and correct quality issues
· Strong problem solving ability
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
- Experienced Legal Secretary
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary for its Charlotte office. Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively both on a team and independently are required, as is the desire to assume significant responsibilities and provide direct and superior client service.The preferred candidate will meet the following requirements:
-At least three years of large law firm experience-Strong attention to detail; accuracy is essential-Exceptional verbal and written communication skills -Independent and proactive in a very fast-paced environment-Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts quickly-Ability to present professionally and understand the importance of confidentiality and highly sensitive client and firm-related information-Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook-Experience with document management systems-Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to changing demands-Ability to proactively coordinate with team members in numerous citiesAn Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
Don’t miss the joy and fellowship of volunteering at New Beginnings. There is a special need for the following positions:
- Week Day Phone Volunteer – Be available to answer the phones on one or more of the following days: Tuesdays–Thursdays from 3pm–6pm or Fridays from 2pm–6pm.
- Sunday Morning Phone Volunteer – Be available for thirty minutes prior to each worship service to answer the phone and assist members and guests.
- Data Entry – Enter information accurately into the church database.
- Seat Pocket Filler – Replenishing the offering envelopes and visitor cards in the church chair seat pockets. Must be available on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Filing – Assist with filing documents in the church office. Must be available on Mondays or Wednesdays.
- Executive Administrative Support – Provide administrative support to members of the NBC Executive Team and provide assistance with the New Members Institute administrative processes. Must have experience using MS Office suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Flexible hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm.
- Marketing Ministry – Provide support for the Technology Team, including posting social media updates, church website maintenance and enhancements, and creating the NBC online newsletter. For more information, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer or need more information, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.