In order to keep you up to date about various special events and other materials that will enhance your spiritual walk with God, we include them on this page for your information.
Bible Study Handouts
Handouts are listed under the name of the teaching series. Please click on the link to view or print a copy of a handout.
Bible studies are held each Tuesday on our main campus.
Power Lunch 12:00pm
Hour of Power 7:00pm
- 5 Faith Blockers That Will Hinder Your Faith 7-28-15View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-21-15 Part 3View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-14-15 Part 2View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-7-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-30-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-23-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-16-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom Summer Series 6-9-15 View/Print
- God Rewards Generous Living: May 20, 2014 View/Print
- Are You Living The Blessed Life?: May 6, 2014 View/Print
- Abiding In the Blessing: April 29, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 2: April 22, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 1: April 15, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 2: April 1, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 1: March 18, 2014 View/Print
- Principles of Multiplication: March 11, 2014 View/Print
- Access to the Kingdom: March 4, 2014 View/Print
- The Power of First Fruit Giving: Feb. 18, 2014 View/Print
- Demand and Blessing: Jan. 28, 2014 View/Print
- God’s Process for Promotion : November 19, 2013 View/Print
A study series based on John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” This Bible study shares key principles with the body of Christ about how we can perform Greater Works in our lives right now.
- Armageddon : September 24, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 2 : August 13, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 1 : August 6, 2013 View/Print
- Left Behind – ETS series : July 30, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Seals – EST series : July 23, 2013 View/Print
- John’s Heaven 2 : July 16, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Churches : June 18, 2013 View/Print
- End Time Signs : June 11, 2013 View/Print
A study series of the book of Revelations. This Bible study shares information about the signs of the end times that are evident in the world today and what we must do now to avoid being left behind. Topics include: the seven churches, heaven, the seven seals, being left behind, and Armageddon.
- The Prayer of Jabez : May 7, 2013 View/Print
- Kingdom Lifestyle- Part 8 : April 16, 2013 View/Print
- The Coming Wealth Transfer : March 5, 2013 View/Print
- The Blessed Life Part 6 : March 1, 2013 View/Print
- God Is a Rewarder- BS Handout : February 26, 2013 View/Print
- Mammon -Bible Study Handout : January 22, 2013 View/Print
- Faithfulness : December 4, 2013 View/Print
- The 7 Blessings of Abraham new : November 13, 2012 View/Print
- The Blessed Life : November 6, 2012 View/Print
A study series on how believers can live a blessed life right now. This Bible study is based on the book, The Blessed Life by Robert Morris. Topics include: mammon, wealth transfer, kingdom lifestyle, The Prayer of Jabez, and much more.
NB Job Zone
Welcome to the New Beginnings Job Zone
When we receive information about job listings, we post them here. We want to do all that we can to help our church members and our community during these challenging economic times. Please check back often for updated listings.
If you have a job listing that you would like to post, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.
Updated: June 10, 2015
- RETAIL POSITIONS
Family Christian has more than 275 stores located throughout the United States. We serve customers by providing products that help them find, grow, share and celebrate their faith. Our retail associates are provided training to become product experts, as they assist customers including pastors, church administrators, Sunday School teachers, small group leaders and many other ministry-oriented folks.
If you are looking for a life-changing experience that impacts the lives of others, look no further! Your heart, mind and soul will be forever changed the minute you walk in and see what God has in store for you.
- Legal Shield
40 years old company currently seeking Independent Associates interested in marketing a product that B2B and Families can afford. While building residual income, networking with B2B in area where you live. For more details leave name, telephone number, and email address at:
Napoleon J. James
B# (704) 595-3846
- Palmetto Virtual Solutions, LLC
Palmetto Virtual Solutions, LLC has a special partnership with Arise & is currently recruiting Client Support Professionals work at home opportunities!
Many of the benefits include:
Set your own work hours
Unlimited earning Potential
Zero commute time
No experience necessary
Training provided (fees differ for each client & responsible for fees to their own training class)
Elderly & disable are welcome
Equipment needed is as follows:
1.Must have a home desktop computer no laptops allowed
2.Internet (hard wired no wireless)
3.Home telephone land line (basic line that doesn’t have call waiting, caller ID, nor voice mail)
4.USB headset (must have microphone attached) for training
5.Headset to service clients.
Email all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax inquiries to: 803 328 8973
- ACM Trucking, LLC is seeking 4 – 5 drivers
ACM Trucking, LLC is seeking 4 – 5 drivers with at least 2 years of tractor trailer experience, willing to earn between $850 – $1,300 / week. In addition, drivers must be at least 25 years of age. Drivers typically make 2 – 3 trips per week to the Florida area. Drivers are home every weekend, but away 2 – 3 nights per week. Our drivers are contract drivers , not employees. W e do not offer health, life insurance, or 401K.
Please contact us for more information.
You can reach our office at (704) 299-8085 or email@example.com.
- First in Families Coordinator
Interested parties should send a resume and Letter of Interest to HR
InReach is seeking a First in Families Coordinator to work out of the Charlotte office. The FIF Coordinator’s focus is to work to enhance the ability of customers and their families to lead a self-determined life. This is accomplished by coordinating and facilitating opportunities and resources that promote formal and informal support, information and choice
Essential Job Results: Determines nature of customer and family situation and proper linkage to community resources, establishing a course of action; Obtains requested supports by leveraging funds, soliciting donations, accessing community resources and obtaining grants; Oversees systemic and operational functions of the First in Families Project; Maintains customer and family confidence and protects operations; Maintains quality staff and volunteers. FIF Coordinator will lead the FIF Management Team in accordance to the FIF Guiding Principles and InReach Standards. Coordinator will also supervise and oversee coordination of all donated items.
Requirements/Qualifications: Possess a baccalaureate degree or a high school diploma with 2 years experience in resource development and with individuals with developmental disabilities; Experience working with volunteers and soliciting donations; Supervisory experience preferred; Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record. FIF Coordinator must also be able to speak in front of groups, lift up to 25 lbs, and drive a variety of vehicles.
Salary Range: $37K-$41K per year, depending on experience.
Please contact Beth James at ext. 434 with questions!
- IT Positions at The Hartford
The Hartford is hiring for the following positions in Information Technology. Please visit their website for more information. Enter the job listing number to complete your search.
-IT Developer 1403983
-Data Architect 1404183
-Integration Modeler 140475
-Integration Designer 140473
- Project Assistant
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP seeks a short term Project Assistant for its Charlotte, NC office. The Project Assistant will work with the File Support team to prepare document files for transfer to off-site storage and other duties as assigned by supervisor, including duties related to document destruction.
High level of comfort with technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with attorneys and staff
· Flexibility to accept and meet varied work assignments
· Proficiency in reading, writing and communicating in English
· Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to detect and correct quality issues
· Strong problem solving ability
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
- Experienced Legal Secretary
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary for its Charlotte office. Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively both on a team and independently are required, as is the desire to assume significant responsibilities and provide direct and superior client service.The preferred candidate will meet the following requirements:
-At least three years of large law firm experience-Strong attention to detail; accuracy is essential-Exceptional verbal and written communication skills -Independent and proactive in a very fast-paced environment-Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts quickly-Ability to present professionally and understand the importance of confidentiality and highly sensitive client and firm-related information-Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook-Experience with document management systems-Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly to changing demands-Ability to proactively coordinate with team members in numerous citiesAn Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
Don’t miss the joy and fellowship of volunteering at New Beginnings. There is a special need for the following positions:
- Week Day Phone Volunteer – Be available to answer the phones on one or more of the following days: Tuesdays–Thursdays from 3pm–6pm or Fridays from 2pm–6pm.
- Sunday Morning Phone Volunteer – Be available for thirty minutes prior to each worship service to answer the phone and assist members and guests.
- Data Entry – Enter information accurately into the church database.
- Seat Pocket Filler – Replenishing the offering envelopes and visitor cards in the church chair seat pockets. Must be available on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Filing – Assist with filing documents in the church office. Must be available on Mondays or Wednesdays.
- Executive Administrative Support – Provide administrative support to members of the NBC Executive Team and provide assistance with the New Members Institute administrative processes. Must have experience using MS Office suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Flexible hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm.
- Marketing Ministry – Provide support for the Technology Team, including posting social media updates, church website maintenance and enhancements, and creating the NBC online newsletter. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer or need more information, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.