In order to keep you up to date about various special events and other materials that will enhance your spiritual walk with God, we include them on this page for your information.
Bible Study Handouts
Handouts are listed under the name of the teaching series. Please click on the link to view or print a copy of a handout.
Bible studies are held each Tuesday on our main campus.
Power Lunch 12:00pm
Hour of Power 7:00pm
- Jesus on Sexuality PT3.11-3-15View/Print
- Homosexuality in the New Testament PT2 10-13-15View/Print
- Homosexuality in the Old Testament PT1 10-6-15View/Print
- Homosexuality PT1 10-6-15 Q&AView/Print
- Sexual Abusive Behaviors 9-29-15 #3View/Print
- Sexual Abusive Behaviors 9-22-15 #2View/Print
- Sexual Abusive Behaviors 9-15-15 #1View/Print
- Biblical View of Human Sexuality 9-8-15 Part 2View/Print
- Biblical View of Human Sexuality 9-1-15 Part 1View/Print
- 5 Faith Blockers That Will Hinder Your Faith 7-28-15View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-21-15 Part 3View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-14-15 Part 2View/Print
- Faith to Maintain Financial Freedom 7-7-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-30-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-23-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom 6-16-15 View/Print
- Financial Freedom Summer Series 6-9-15 View/Print
- God Rewards Generous Living: May 20, 2014 View/Print
- Are You Living The Blessed Life?: May 6, 2014 View/Print
- Abiding In the Blessing: April 29, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 2: April 22, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 1: April 15, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 2: April 1, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 1: March 18, 2014 View/Print
- Principles of Multiplication: March 11, 2014 View/Print
- Access to the Kingdom: March 4, 2014 View/Print
- The Power of First Fruit Giving: Feb. 18, 2014 View/Print
- Demand and Blessing: Jan. 28, 2014 View/Print
- God’s Process for Promotion : November 19, 2013 View/Print
- Armageddon : September 24, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 2 : August 13, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 1 : August 6, 2013 View/Print
- Left Behind – ETS series : July 30, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Seals – EST series : July 23, 2013 View/Print
- John’s Heaven 2 : July 16, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Churches : June 18, 2013 View/Print
- End Time Signs : June 11, 2013 View/Print
- The Prayer of Jabez : May 7, 2013 View/Print
- Kingdom Lifestyle- Part 8 : April 16, 2013 View/Print
- The Coming Wealth Transfer : March 5, 2013 View/Print
- The Blessed Life Part 6 : March 1, 2013 View/Print
- God Is a Rewarder- BS Handout : February 26, 2013 View/Print
- Mammon -Bible Study Handout : January 22, 2013 View/Print
- Faithfulness : December 4, 2013 View/Print
- The 7 Blessings of Abraham new : November 13, 2012 View/Print
- The Blessed Life : November 6, 2012 View/Print
A study series based on John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” This Bible study shares key principles with the body of Christ about how we can perform Greater Works in our lives right now.
A study series of the book of Revelations. This Bible study shares information about the signs of the end times that are evident in the world today and what we must do now to avoid being left behind. Topics include: the seven churches, heaven, the seven seals, being left behind, and Armageddon.
A study series on how believers can live a blessed life right now. This Bible study is based on the book, The Blessed Life by Robert Morris. Topics include: mammon, wealth transfer, kingdom lifestyle, The Prayer of Jabez, and much more.
NB Job Zone
Welcome to the New Beginnings Job Zone
When we receive information about job listings, we post them here. We want to do all that we can to help our church members and our community during these challenging economic times. Please check back often for updated listings.
If you have a job listing that you would like to post, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.
Updated: June 10, 2015
Don’t miss the joy and fellowship of volunteering at New Beginnings. There is a special need for the following positions:
- Week Day Phone Volunteer – Be available to answer the phones on one or more of the following days: Tuesdays–Thursdays from 3pm–6pm or Fridays from 2pm–6pm.
- Sunday Morning Phone Volunteer – Be available for thirty minutes prior to each worship service to answer the phone and assist members and guests.
- Data Entry – Enter information accurately into the church database.
- Seat Pocket Filler – Replenishing the offering envelopes and visitor cards in the church chair seat pockets. Must be available on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Filing – Assist with filing documents in the church office. Must be available on Mondays or Wednesdays.
- Executive Administrative Support – Provide administrative support to members of the NBC Executive Team and provide assistance with the New Members Institute administrative processes. Must have experience using MS Office suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Flexible hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm.
- Marketing Ministry – Provide support for the Technology Team, including posting social media updates, church website maintenance and enhancements, and creating the NBC online newsletter. For more information, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer or need more information, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.