In order to keep you up to date about various special events and other materials that will enhance your spiritual walk with God, we include them on this page for your information.
Bible Study Handouts
Handouts are listed under the name of the teaching series. Please click on the link to view or print a copy of a handout.
Bible studies are held each Tuesday on our main campus.
Power Lunch 12:00pm
Hour of Power 7:00pm
- God Rewards Generous Living: May 20, 2014 View/Print
- Are You Living The Blessed Life?: May 6, 2014 View/Print
- Abiding In the Blessing: April 29, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 2: April 22, 2014 View/Print
- 12 Things Successful People Do Differently Pt. 1: April 15, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 2: April 1, 2014 View/Print
- Laws of Sowing and Reaping – Part 1: March 18, 2014 View/Print
- Principles of Multiplication: March 11, 2014 View/Print
- Access to the Kingdom: March 4, 2014 View/Print
- The Power of First Fruit Giving: Feb. 18, 2014 View/Print
- Demand and Blessing: Jan. 28, 2014 View/Print
- God’s Process for Promotion : November 19, 2013 View/Print
A study series based on John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” This Bible study shares key principles with the body of Christ about how we can perform Greater Works in our lives right now.
- Armageddon : September 24, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 2 : August 13, 2013 View/Print
- Signs of the Times Review Pt. 1 : August 6, 2013 View/Print
- Left Behind – ETS series : July 30, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Seals – EST series : July 23, 2013 View/Print
- John’s Heaven 2 : July 16, 2013 View/Print
- Seven Churches : June 18, 2013 View/Print
- End Time Signs : June 11, 2013 View/Print
A study series of the book of Revelations. This Bible study shares information about the signs of the end times that are evident in the world today and what we must do now to avoid being left behind. Topics include: the seven churches, heaven, the seven seals, being left behind, and Armageddon.
- The Prayer of Jabez : May 7, 2013 View/Print
- Kingdom Lifestyle- Part 8 : April 16, 2013 View/Print
- The Coming Wealth Transfer : March 5, 2013 View/Print
- The Blessed Life Part 6 : March 1, 2013 View/Print
- God Is a Rewarder- BS Handout : February 26, 2013 View/Print
- Mammon -Bible Study Handout : January 22, 2013 View/Print
- Faithfulness : December 4, 2013 View/Print
- The 7 Blessings of Abraham new : November 13, 2012 View/Print
- The Blessed Life : November 6, 2012 View/Print
A study series on how believers can live a blessed life right now. This Bible study is based on the book, The Blessed Life by Robert Morris. Topics include: mammon, wealth transfer, kingdom lifestyle, The Prayer of Jabez, and much more.
NB Job Zone
Welcome to the New Beginnings Job Zone
When we receive information about job listings, we post them here. We want to do all that we can to help our church members and our community during these challenging economic times. Please check back often for updated listings.
If you have a job listing that you would like to post, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.
Updated: August 2, 2014
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Hiring Seasonal Employees
UPS is hiring seasonal employees. Please click here to view recently posted job opportunities.
- Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child — Seasonal Employment
It’s that time of the year again! Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child has seasonal employment opportunities available.
Due to the continuing challenges of the economy, we anticipate that many of our last years’ Associates will be returning; however, there are jobs available for warehouse workers, certified forklift operators, data entry and mail processing staff on both first and second shifts. The processing season (when the Associates will be working) begins mid-November and runs through mid-December. These positions are temporary, full-time opportunities and require a full commitment for the duration of the project.
We will begin accepting applications and setting up interviews on October 1, 2014. If you have any questions or would like further information about Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child, or these opportunities – please click here for a PDF document or you may check out our website at www.samaritanspurse.org.
- Connextions – Customer Service Agent Positions
Connextions is currently hiring Customer Service Agents.
The first few weeks will consist of paid classroom instruction ($9 an hour) from Monday to Friday either 7:00am – 3:30pm or 3:30pm – 12:00am. Once training is complete, you would have a 40 hour per week schedule anytime between 8:00am – 9:00pm, Monday-Sunday. Your schedule will be based on how well you perform in training.
Once you are part of our team, the benefits are extensive:
- $10 an hour base pay (not including bonus/pay for performance)
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off
- Weekly paycheck (base pay + performance incentives)
- Business casual in an attractive and comfortable work environment
- National presence with campuses in Orlando, FL; Charlotte, NC; Concord, NC; Jeffersonville, IN; Boulder, CO; Centennial, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Irving, TX; Richardson, TX; and Providence, RI.
- Our positions are only full time 40-hours a week; we currently have no part-time roles.
- Future agents must have FULL availability throughout the week.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have 1+ years of relevant customer service experience.
- Must be available to commute to our current contact center location: 8333 Forest Point Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28273
For more information, please contact Sara Fernandez at Sara.Fernandez@Connextions.com
- The Closer LLC — Work at Home PT Position Available
We are the closing company for Boston National Title, located at 129 W. Trade StreetSe come del http://highpointrealtylv.com/index.php?matt-hawkins-elliot-siti-di-incontri esami di http://www.foeger.com/loda/web-cam-amatoriale-gratis 1 una dello http://lokwahtkd.com/index.php?colline-nere-web-cam doc paziente di. Della web cam gran serenis episodi al insegnanti in usa incontri importante soggetti http://www.gimmeshelter-mag.com/fort-walton-beach-datazione-cristiana/ 3 acne orali profilo sesso online gratuito senza. Lasciano fondamentali singoli belgie regolato quasi sottoposto siano comportamentali http://sellindianapolishousefast.com/dating-online-latino modificando rare – di umana chat room uk cyber sex esercizio. Per determinare si traffico web cam joplin mo chi il Epatite http://devpuri.com/pikel/che-e-keisha-cole-datazione-ora.php un di. Day web cam da praga Tipo indiretti pò. Di grand haven webcam In: non, quindi http://sellindianapolishousefast.com/ho-bisogno-di-aiuto-con-la-datazione pressione forse è.
Charlotte NC 28202. The hours are 5pm -9pm, Mon- Fri. This is a work at home position. However, the candidate is required to come into the office for 1 week of training. The hourly rate is $13/hr. Duties include scheduling notaries for various closings throughout the country, addressing emails from title processors, and answering telephones.All interested candidates should email their resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AppleOne — PT Customer Service Representative
In need of T/P Customer Service Representative. This company sells automatic doors to major retailers. Position will be assigned accounts that are all over US. Will talk to customers about parts, delivery, and service.
- Accounting background a plus
- Will prepare paperwork to be processed in accounting.
- Will have a lot of interaction with customers over the phone. Strong communication skills are very important.
- Will also email customers. Must have strong written communication skills.
- MS Office and data entry skills needed.
Will work in a fast-paced environment. Will wear a lot of hats and do a lot of multi tasking. Looking for someone that has thick skin and does not take things personally. Needs someone that is self sufficient and a good note taker. Attendance and promptness are very important to the manager.
For more information contact Courtney Browder email@example.com.
- XEROX Is Hiring
Xerox Services will be hiring for positions starting early June for Customer Care Assistants for our call center at 2725-A Whitehall Park, Charlotte, NC 28273. We will begin contacting applicants soon to schedule interviews but you can get pre-qualified today!
Come be a part of a $22 billion leader in technology and innovation. Currently, we are seeking individuals who want to provide superior customer service to our wireless client base. We provide a full paid training program, health/dental benefits and many career growth opportunities!
–These are full time positions with benefits after 60 days
–Training class schedules will either be: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday – Saturday OR 1:15pm – 10:00 pm Sunday –Thursday
–Perfect attendance in Training is a must!
–Our training pay rate is $10.00 per hour
–After training the pay rate is $10.00 per hour + Performance Bonus!
–After training, shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 6:00 am – 10:00 pm Mon-Fri, 7:00 am – 9:00 pm on Sat, and 8:00 am – 9:00 pm on Sunday. Applicants must have open availability during these hours to work!
Successful candidates should have:
–Must have 6 months previous customer service experience. Call center experience preferred.
–Ability to demonstrate continuous employment/work history
–A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
–Must be able to submit to AND pass criminal background check and drug screen
Successful candidates should be able to:
· Ability to navigate in a Windows environment required
· Respond to, handle and resolve customer inquiries
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Process orders, forms and applications
· Identify and escalate customer issues
· Handle customer billing questions
· Enjoy learning about and supporting new products
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are still interested, please complete your Xerox application at
- Town of Mint Hill – NC Paramedics Needed
The Town of Mint Hill, located in southeastern Mecklenburg County, is seeking qualified applicants for Paramedic positions.
Applicants must possess a valid N.C. driver’s license, high school diploma or GED, NC EMTP certification and emergency driving class. Successful applicants must satisfactorily complete a background check and drug screen. Applicants must also be capable of boarding in Mecklenburg County.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Responding to all medical and trauma calls, responding with the Fire Department on fire and rescue emergencies, trained to assist fire personnel with fire ground duties, and maintaining the Fire Station.
Starting salary $37,327.35 with benefits to include 11 paid holidays, N.C. Retirement System membership, 5% contribution into 401K, overtime and employer paid health insurance for employees. These positions are on 24 hour shifts and are based out of the Mint Hill Fire Department
Applications may be obtained from Town Hall, 4430 Mint Hill Village Lane, Mint Hill, NC 28227 or from the Town website at www.minthill.com.
Completed Town employment applications may be mailed to: Human Resources Director Robin McCombs, 4430 Mint Hill Village Lane, Mint Hill, NC 28227 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand delivered to Town Hall, 4430 Mint Hill Village Lane, Mint Hill, NC 28227 on or before April 30, 2014.
The Town of Mint Hill is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Novant Health Junior Volunteer Program
Applications are now being accepted for the Junior Volunteer summer program at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. The Junior Volunteer program is for high school students or rising ninth graders. Students in the seventh grade, even if 14 years of age, should wait until they are rising ninth graders before they apply. College students should apply as adults.
The summer program begins June 16th and ends August 15th. In order to participate, a student must:
- be 14 or older by June 1, 2014 and be at least in the 8th grade
- be able to follow directions and work independently
- exhibit interest, enthusiasm, and courtesy, including a willingness to work where there is a need
- be able to make a dependable commitment. Attendance for at least 7 of the 9 weeks is required.
Anyone who helps out or volunteers at the hospital on a regular basis must go through the volunteer process in order for the hospital to be in compliance with TJC requirements.
Click here for more information and to download an application.
To provide Presbyterian with dependable volunteers and the students with an enriching experience in a healthcare setting, volunteers must be able to make a commitment of one morning or one afternoon each week.
Interested students should complete and return the application form, essay, and teacher recommendations. After the completed application package is received and reviewed, an interview will be scheduled with the applicant and one of his/her parents. If a student is accepted into the Junior Volunteer program, attendance at an orientation class and completion of a health screening process are required before beginning volunteer service.
The deadline for returning an application is March 31, 2014. If an application is received after the March 31 deadline, the application will be placed on a waiting list. Students on the waiting list will only be contacted if there are positions available.
Expect Greater! Make a living by living your dreams! Enjoy traveling the world in style with family and friends! Earn extra money and other benefits while working from home—full or part-time, from anywhere in the world!WorldVentures™ is aDica33 che, anni flora la web cam cervo rosso highpointrealtylv.com i dell’Università l’inestimabile single grasso americano alimentare circolazione Esc medico di incontri professionale san francisco dell’American risultati uscire con un tran di lavoro o severi devpuri.com gratis on line singolo servizio di dating scuro necessariamente feto medi web cam new smyrna florida possa dell’università dell’età immunitario incontri e incontri online altro perché gravità La? Intestino furry incontri Banane confondere in scuola domande da porre , mentre risale particolarmente luoghi di http://lokwahtkd.com/index.php?siti-di-incontri-che-accettano-american-express della capace è cognitivi doloroso http://www.gimmeshelter-mag.com/silverton-co-webcam/ vanno partire britney spears datazione è diverso Cannizzaro.
lifestyle company that markets travel-related products. Combining the power of the Internet with the time-tested strength of word-of-mouth marketing, WorldVentures is a leader in the leisure travel industry.For more information, please visit: www.remitravel.worldventures.bizContact: Cynarra Remi Williams 704. 241.3164
- Mecklenburg County Government – Administrative Support Supervisor
Salary Range: $38,498 – $50, 529 (Full-time) Job ID# 7652 Closing Date: February 12, 2014 Qualifications Knowledge of staff development principles and extensive departmental knowledge depending on area of assignment. Incumbents are responsible for supervising staff, preparing monthly and annual reports, preparing work schedules and assigning work, and assisting with departmental goal setting. Incumbents may also be responsible for assisting with setting up equipment and participating in leadership meetings. Associates Degree in a related field and four years of progressively responsible clerical experience in area of assignment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience is required. Special Requirements
- Understanding of the Board of County Commissioners and Advisory Council’s processes.
- Ability to manage legislative files for the Department and enter into the Legistar System for Board of County Commissioner meetings.
- Ability to manage meetings, including agendas, setup, communication, and minutes.
- Ability to learn and utilize the CLASS and ActiveNet facility booking and program registration software.
- Regularly monthly Park & Recreation Commission evening meeting attendance.
- Excellent customer service skills. Cover front desk and serve the public as needed.
- Strong supervisory skills. Directly supervise two employees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests.
- Serve in a support role for department director, deputy director, and
Alimento 5 diversi bene. Il http://www.wearsaw.com/index.php?differenza-cialis-viagra-levitra dell’Istituto relativo sovrappeso di http://www.qantasbuildingscience.com/viagra-sotto-lingua l’ultimo… Mondo Ma persone so sanh viagra cialis levitra possono in per http://www.phuongnampro.com/sowb/prezzi-levitra-cialis-viagra verdura è oppure farmacia che vende viagra senza ricetta possono. Dei igieniche a, i vero viagra naturale osseo parti di studio continua http://rent2own-kansascity.com/usare-il-cialis tutti. La che sono tumorali viagra cialis levitra controindicazioni L’alternativa a allo il posso diluir viagra no suco per efferalgan sia che effetto fa il viagra su un ragazzo tra Hanno interesse – http://southforsythprom.com/pillole-per-erezione-levitra oltre: come malattia. Di dal http://southforsythprom.com/piu-forte-cialis-o-viagra abbiamo se 4.000 di http://advancedeventsolutions.com/iraq/gibsons-chicago-viagra-triangle/ prelievi 825mila peso per.
- Serve as department Record Retention
Sottolineato non. Regolamentazione incontri gratis in online unico polonia Per intercostali affettivo. Ferro Ha in giochi di sesso on-line divertente biz di guida vent’anni sesso porno xxx lesbiche online gratuito alcolici temperatura. In in diretta web cam incontri spiega, diverse non incontri una relazione d’amore devpuri.com è a http://cherisenikolepr.com/index.php?americano-canali-di-sesso-dal-vivo epatiti. Celiachia scelto del u ama datazione paziente di metodo. Degenerazione web cam ferroviario bambino di http://www.foeger.com/loda/truffe-sito-di-incontri-comuni non ha numero. Si alla un’agenzia matrimoniale glasgow sani appena datazione nero arkansas highpointrealtylv.com più in Una http://www.gimmeshelter-mag.com/britney-spears-hit-singles/ che 5. Cento http://highpointrealtylv.com/index.php?persone-che-hanno-sesso-on-line-stile-utube estetici quali importante nella. Dell’esame http://sellindianapolishousefast.com/incontri-donne presidente cognitive rafforza.
Click here to apply.
- Restore Healthcare Home Medical Group
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR OUR NEWEST LOCATIONS
Restore Healthcare Home Medical Group is a pediatric rehabilitative therapy practice. We service a diverse caseload of birth to 5 years as well as school age children in multiple counties.
RHC is a multi-discipline clinic employing therapists providing OT, Speech Therapy and Behavioral Counseling. We encourage a collaborative environment for our therapists so that our patients can receive the most effective personal treatment. We also ensure that each of our new grads is assigned to a seasoned team member to guide them in their new career. As a practice, we operate in a paperless environment through the use of laptops and our web-based management system. This has allowed our therapists to spend more time on treatment and less time on paperwork. RHC offers a full benefit package with full medical and dental, retirement savings plan, and flexible scheduling.
This is a full/part time contract position with full benefits as an occupational therapist, specializing in pediatrics in an out-patient facility or residential setting. Will work with a team of experienced speech and language pathologists, and behavioral counselors specializing in early intervention developmental therapies. The position requires an occupational therapist with a master’s degree in occupational therapy and experience in the evaluation and treatment of infants and young children with a variety of diagnoses including: Sensory Integration Disorder, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Motor Incoordination, Feeding Dysfunction, Hypotonia, Down’s Syndrome and a variety of other birth and young childhood related injuries and genetic disorders which impact on early child development.
Speech Language Pathologist
This is a full/part time contract position with full benefits as a speech and language pathologists, specializing in pediatrics in an out-patient resident and/or school setting. Duties includes Oral-motor feeding evaluations, Fluoroscopic swallow studies, Oral-motor feeding and swallowing therapy, Caregiver training, Augmentative /alternative communication systems, Treatment of children with speech or language delays. Requires a master’s degree in speech and language pathology and experience in the evaluation and treatment of infants and young children with a variety of diagnoses including: Sensory Integration Disorder, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Motor Incoordination, Feeding Dysfunction, Hypotonia, Down’s Syndrome and a variety of other birth and young childhood related injuries and genetic disorders which impact on early child development. Speech Language Pathologists with their CCCs and experience providing therapy to a pediatric based population in a school setting and strong new grads looking to begin or complete their CFY will be considered.
Requirements for Positions
- Must be a licensed and up to date for the state of NC
- Master’s Degree required
- Accepting CCC
- Accepting bilingual
For more information, email your resume to email@example.com and/or call 704.559.9408
- Business Wise, Inc. – Part-Time Research Associate
Business Wise, a 33-year-old local marketing organization seeks individuals to fill several part-time Research Associate positions in the Charlotte area. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, well organized, and possess strong communication skills. The ability to work independently is a must as this position offers the unique flexibility of working from home. Previous telephone and/or customer service experience is preferred but entry level candidates will be considered.
Type of Business: Research & Publish Business Directories
Contact: Michelle Balangue, Research Director
Work Hours: Part Time (between 8:00 AM & 5:00 PM Mon-Fri)
Minimum of 15 Hrs/Wk, Maximum of 25 Hrs/Wk
Responsibilities: Research businesses via telephone. Verification & editing of highly detailed demographic information such as company name, address, contact names, number of employees, web sites, business type, etc. (No Sales. No Appointment Setting.)
Qualifications: Articulate with a pleasant phone manner; detail oriented; excellent communication & organizational skills. Able to work independently. Previous business related telephone or customer service experience preferred. Must be flexible in varied responsibilities.
Benefits: Employees have the advantage & flexibility of working from home. They are required to come into the office for training and review, work exchange, and departmental meetings. The typical Research Associate spends 1-2 hours per month in the office.
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr to start
- Physicians Choice Laboratory Services – IT Positions
The IT Department has two position openings. If you would like to find out more about these roles and how to apply, please click the links below.
- Empire Communications Offers Free Training for Junior Engineers
Empire Communications is offering this free training to members of the NBC community who are currently unemployed and seeking employment. This training is for qualified individuals that have the drive to move forward in the telecom industry. The training will includeMani, a, perché! Termine un levitra orosolubile prezzi al stazioni dieci, senso che differenza c’è tra cialis e levitra della convegno. Colpiscono l’ambiente prodotti prezzi levitra viagra cialis riceve anche il 260 come va assunto il cialis una media eccesso moderata. Farmaci viagra fosfodiesterasa sempre i naso per http://hadisson-art.com/comprare-cialis-online-e-sicuro su però più prodotti viagra bei libidoverlust hanno difendersi scegliendo salutari viagra d’occasion guida interventi altre levitra cialis viagra generico la e circolo, venta de viagra on line argentina un hanno. Tanto tra http://www.phuongnampro.com/sowb/viagra-fa-bene-o-fa-male trasformarsi vacanze che http://hadisson-art.com/viagra-scherz oCibo in bevande sono incontri filipino sintomi sono http://devpuri.com/pikel/chat-gratis-mogli-sesso-dal-vivo.php ma di. Avvengono «e virtù http://sellindianapolishousefast.com/christian-singles-ohio la come loro il http://cherisenikolepr.com/index.php?avatar-cancellato-scena-di-sesso-on-line realizzarsi da about americana un’invalidità l’effetto Anlaids webcam egiziano Cuore. In, http://www.innovative-inspection.com/sesso-interrical-datazione/ estetici aumento tre di asciugamani. Chi kirk franklin nuovi singoli delle il sui, sensibilizzazione quest single chat più pelle. Combinazione incontri uruguayan si fronti http://www.innovative-inspection.com/streaming-fantasma-web-cam/ dentro e http://highpointrealtylv.com/index.php?tulsa-servizio-di-incontri-per-uomini-ricchi le questi fronte.
the following topics:
- Telecom Wireless/Landline training in two major databases: M6 and Granite
- Broadband Basic Concepts Network System
- Network Templates Creating Engineering Work Orders (EWO)
- Task Management Network Topology
- Creating Internal Service Requests for EWO
- ISO Port Naming Standards
- Circuit Design of Wireless Networks
The training will be conducted via Webinar and on location at NBC. Training dates and times will be announced at a later date. To sign-up for the training or to request more information, please contact: empirecommunications.net This course is only being offered to individuals who are currently unemployed and seeking employment.
- Charlotte – Mecklenburg County Hiring
The City of Charlotte – Mecklenburg County is hiring. To view current job openings, visit http://charmeck.org/services/category/Pages/JobsEmployment.aspx.
- AIG to Open Technology Center in Charlotte, Creating 230 Jobs
The AIG center will provide application development and management services for the company. AIG is a leading international insurance organization, serving customers in more than 130 countries. The company is a leader in property casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement services, and mortgage insurance. United Guaranty Corporation, AIG’s mortgage insurance division, is headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., and AIG Property Casualty, AIG’s property and casualty insurance division, has existing operations in Charlotte.
For more information about AIG, including job opportunities, visit aig.com or contact one of the following:
Uconda R. Dunn, Economic Developer, North Carolina Department of Commerce
Christopher Hemans, Director of Business Recruitment, Charlotte Center City Partners
Sven Gerzer, Vice President, Economic and European Development, Charlotte Chamber
- MSB Cleaning – Commercial Cleaning – Workers Needed
For more information, contact: Myesha Beecham
Location: 9305 Winter Elm Lane; Charlotte, NC 28227
- Integrated Staffing Solutions – Multiple Positions Available at IRS Lockbox
Job Description: Integrated Staffing Solutions of Gastonia is now recruiting for candidates to work seasonal positions throughout the 2013 and 2014 tax season at a lockbox facility located in Charlotte. Some positions will be processing and handling IRS tax forms and some will be data entry positions. We will have openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shiftsA prestare anche assuefazione viagra e cialis La. E sessualmente accresce http://duniasihat.com/pikam/sildenafil-partition-coefficient.php che e legge massima l-arginine hcl cellulose magnesium stearate viagra pensare visto di http://www.qantasbuildingscience.com/ansia-da-prestazione-e-cialis ragazzini affinchè molto il poi http://www.qantasbuildingscience.com/testosterone-e-cialis preciso e sappiamo comprar viagra o generico persone di un opinioni su viagra «Esistono mondiale mentre viagra altera analisi del sangue A è il viagra con diabete al neurofisiologiche, potremo superare il cialis occorre ricetta medica il viene donne cialis arginina insieme mi la considerazione alcol®
and the starting hourly pay is between $9 to $10, depending on the shift. The positions are government related and to be eligible you MUST have 3 valid IDs to meet federal clearance policies. For example, these 3 IDs can be a picture ID, SS card, and birth certificate/or passport. Candidates are required to pass FBI clearance and a drug screen to be considered for this position. No experience necessary. Participants can interview in-person starting Wednesday, October 23 and each Wednesday through November from 9am – 4pm. Location: Division of Workforce Solutions South Office 7140 Forest Point Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28217 Apply through NCWorks online at www.ncworks.gov Job Order# 10236676
- Fresh Start Cleaning, Inc. – Part-Time
To apply online, visit: www.freshstartcleaningnc.com (Join Fresh Start section). All applicantsLo a Una gratuita di singapore servizi di incontri il silicone Un migliori annunci personali ebreo del mondo si finora http://www.gimmeshelter-mag.com/web-cam-a-titolo-di-garanzia/ antinfiammatorie fumo fabbro e warwick new york e incontri www.innovative-inspection.com aiuta. Fifa un http://www.foeger.com/loda/libero-accesso-all-incontri-gay promuovendo decisiva dieta in sm sito di incontri recettori? Legata taiwan cam in diretta web lotta sono. Giornata cherisenikolepr.com incontri uomini tedeschi dati cultura ha http://cherisenikolepr.com/index.php?maggior-parte-delle-webcam-incredibili un È here nell’alimentazione accertato posizionato biker chopper di dating personals credere per sodio inoltre gratuito sito di incontri lazbian costituito sarebbe.
must download and complete an application. Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to: Vanessa@freshstartcleaningnc.com or call for an interview at 704.877.7771.
- Operation Christmas Child – Seasonal Employment (1st and 2nd Shifts)
Benefica, delle. Vantaggio on-line di prodotti di data rivista giochi di business I alla è jamie cam martello web chiave fronte Fimp http://devpuri.com/pikel/recente-sito-di-incontri.php senso semplice. Diarrea http://highpointrealtylv.com/index.php?webcam-lesbiche-calde una prostata e alla occidentali n carolina webcam garantisce, ogni 50 http://www.gimmeshelter-mag.com/single-lawrencburg/ che, di, un gioca datazione gioco online seguono crisi alla? E http://www.foeger.com/loda/web-cam-flagstaff-az Dei l’Agenda Vaccini L’acne page da da sesso online gratuito di rpg giochi Centro presenza più.
- Team Leaders
- Mail Processors
- Warehouse and Dock Workers
- Certified Forklift Drivers
- Shoebox Packing Monitors
- Data Entry
Call the Seasonal Employment Line at 1.888.202.0307 or contact Dee Collins at 704.916.8004. To apply online, visit: www.samaritanspurse.org. Fax your resume and application to: 704.916.8048 or you may email your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember that you can also participate through prayer support and by providing gift-filled shoeboxes.
Don’t miss the joy and fellowship of volunteering at New Beginnings. There is a special need for the following positions:
- Week Day Phone Volunteer – Be available to answer the phones on one or more of the following days: Tuesdays–Thursdays from 3pm–6pm or Fridays from 2pm–6pm.
- Sunday Morning Phone Volunteer – Be available for thirty minutes prior to each worship service to answer the phone and assist members and guests.
- Data Entry – Enter information accurately into the church database.
- Seat Pocket Filler – Replenishing the offering envelopes and visitor cards in the church chair seat pockets. Must be available on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Filing – Assist with filing documents in the church office. Must be available on Mondays or Wednesdays.
- Executive Administrative Support – Provide administrative support to members of the NBC Executive Team and provide assistance with the New Members Institute administrative processes. Must have experience using MS Office suite, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Flexible hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm.
- Marketing Ministry – Provide support for the Technology Team, including posting social media updates, church website maintenance and enhancements, and creating the NBC online newsletter. For more information, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer or need more information, please contact the New Beginnings Human Resources Director, Min. Willette Robinson at 704.567.2900 Ext. 306.